Drop the 'The' Just 'Film Geeks' It's cleaner.

Monday 13 June 2011

Emma's review on 'Made In Chelsea'

Made In Chelsea.
So I've herd that the program made in chelsea is spliting the nations hearts, so I am going to share my views on the matter! And as sad as it may seem, I love this program!
It's basically a program about the live's of the posh and rich in the heart of chelsea! It's a 'posh Only Way is Essex'.
If you havn't seen it before here is a brief sum up of there crazy lifestyle:
 Caggie, she is an aspiring singer and has feelings for Spencer- but at this time he has a girlfriend!
Then there is my favourite! Ollie! He is so funny, like the other week he just goes 'Do I look like Jesus?' He's just come out the closet for being bi-sexual... We already knew that though! Hugo the laddies man who is friends with Spence, had a thing with Millie ( Caggies best friend and total flirt!)
But deep down he liked Rosie... But after him getting with Millie, it put off Rosie from anything happening. Rosie is bestfriends with Amber, who just basically owns a jewellery boutique! Cheska & Binky are Ollie's best friends and are the 'odd ones' because of there big hair and fake tan, that is sooo not chelsea! Then finally there is  Francis who owns an Dimond enterprise and is rocking the geek-chic look! And Fredik who is just a hot model!
Yeah so know you've got the low down. Take a few breaths! It's a lot to take in!
I shall know tell you my view.
I'm the type of person who likes shallow shows, I love the hills, the city etc, and this is like a posh english version! I love the way they act, I have a lot of respect for them... But if you can't get  along with posh people, then this really isn't for you!
But personally, I think it's great it's really catching, but takes a little while to get into, but once you have watched it then you'll be hocked just like me!
Here are some quotes and some funny videos! Enjoy!!
Good Old Francis:
LEGEND!:
Drama In the studio! ILOVEIT!
 Quotes:
'Charles Dickens wrote Winnie the Pooh. No, Pride and Prejudice. Dickens wrote Victorian books like Pride and Prejudice.'
"Totes, man, totes, of course"
"Do you want to party, or do you want to have sex?"
"I don't think a Heffalump is a real animal. Is it?"

If you think you'll like it it's on E4 every Monday at 10pm:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment