Drop the 'The' Just 'Film Geeks' It's cleaner.

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Emma's review on The Inbetweeners movie.

Oh my god, this movie was appsolutly amazing! Not over exadurating! I was sat in the cinema and at some points I ended up crying with laughter! It's an epic end to the boy's story, they've done well with this.
Basically it's a typical thing they go on holiday for sun, sea and sex! And obviously with the boys things turn out embarrassingly wrong, which is apsolutly halarious! Straight from the beginning and right to the end it had me in stitches! Not a dull boring moment all the way through! You'll be suprised by the ending as well! I have to say, this has made me fall head over heals for Will, more than before I love the boy! To me he is by far the best of them all!:)
Now some comedys can drag and not actually getting the laughs they think it will. But I've never seen anything like this. I would also like to make a point that you don't really have to off seen all of the 3 series to understand what was going on, but it's good to have a knowledge of the boys humour, and I would deffinatly recommend the series to anyone.
This is the comedy of the year! And It's now my favourite comedy. It beats the hangover!
5 stars, deffinate recommed!

No comments:

Post a Comment