Drop the 'The' Just 'Film Geeks' It's cleaner.

Friday 10 June 2011

Emma Review of beastly.


Beastly.

The film beastly is set around a young teenage boy who relays on his looks to get through life, an evil witch casts a spell on him to make him ugly, and has a year to find someone to say ‘I love You’.

It’s a romantic story about getting prospective on life, how seeing things through different eyes can change your life for the better.

It's inspired by the classic 'Beauty and The Beast' and is a modern take on it.

The overall writing of the film is good, and I really enjoyed it. While watching it was making me think about whom I would want that to happen too! I though it was a real cute rom-com that people will watch and get a very good prospective on life. It wasn't a real WOW! Film but I would give 3.5/5 star rating, and Maybe a 1/5 for sadness(teary).

It also made me get out of the 'High School Musical' Vanessa Hudgens stereotype in this film; she impressed me more than I thought she would.

Would recommend to teenagers who love rom-coms.
Staring Vanessa Hudgens, Alex Pettyfer & Mary-Kate Olsen.
TRAILER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Neo6W1f7hyY

No comments:

Post a Comment